and meetings on Topology and related topics
is maintained by Sarah Whitehouse (s.whitehouse\at\sheffield.ac.uk)
- Workshop on Algebras, Operads and Rewriting (Saint-Etienne, France) 30 September - 3 October 2014
- Masterclass on "Topological quantum field theories, quantum groups and 3-manifold invariants" (Copenhagen) 6-10 October 2014
- French topology network meeting, GDR 2875 Topologie Algébrique et Applications (Clermont-Ferrand) 22-24 October 2014
- Midwest Topology Seminar (Northwestern University) 25 October 2014
- Special Session in Homotopy Theory AMS Western Sectional Meeting (San Francisco State University) 25-26 October 2014
- Higher Structure in Mathematics and Physics 2014 (Geneva) 27-31 October 2014
- Workshop on "Discrete, Computational and Algebraic Topology" (Copenhagen) 10-14 November 2014
- Seventh de Brún Workshop on Homological Perturbation Theory (NUI Galway, Ireland) 1-5 December 2014
- “IRTATCA: Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra” (CRM, Barcelona) January 7 to June 30, 2015
- AWM Workshop on Homotopy Theory for Women Graduate Students and Recent PhDs (at the Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio) 10-13 January 2015
- Homology: Theoretical and Computational Aspects (Genova, Italy) 9-13 February 2015
- Computations in Groups and Algebras (CoGrAl2015) (Jena, Germany) 16-19 February 2015
- LMS Northern Regional Meeting and workshop on homotopical algebra and its applications (Lancaster) 7-11 April 2015
Trimester Program "Homotopy theory, manifolds, and field theories"
(Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn) 4 May - 21 August 2015
- Topology and Geometry Conference (Bonn) 17-21 August 2015
following is a (more sophisticated!) conference page for algebraic
topology: AlgTop-Conf. The time is probably
approaching when I stop maintaining this page, since AlgTop-Conf arguably makes it redundant.
(Please email me if you have thoughts on this.)
also the Topology Atlas Conferences Page.
updated 17 September 2014