and meetings on Topology and related topics
is maintained by Sarah Whitehouse (s.whitehouse\at\sheffield.ac.uk)
- Higher Lie Theory (University of Luxembourg) 9-11 December 2013
- Scottish Topology Seminar 4, Edinburgh, Thursday, 19 December, 2013
- Mathematical Structures of Computation (Lyon, Farance) 13 January -14 February 2014
- The programme proposes five consecutive workshops
* Recent Developments in Type Theory, January 13-17.
* Algebra and Computation, January 20-24.
* Directed Algebraic Topology and Concurrency, January 27-31.
* Formal Proof, Symbolic Computation and Computer Arithmetic, February 3-7.
* Concurrency, Logic and Types, February 10-14.
- AMS Special Session on Homotopy Theory, at the Joint Meetings in Baltimore 16-17 January 2014
- Semester long program in algebraic topology
at MSRI in Spring 2014
- GEAR Junior Retreat (Michigan) 23 May - 1 June 2014
- Research School on Geometry, Topology and Mathematical Physics (GeToPhyMa-2014) (Rabat, Morocco) 3-6 June 2014
- Summer school "Surgery and its applications in geometry" (Münster, Germany) 9-13 June 2014
- Manifolds, K-theory, and Related Topics: A Conference Celebrating Tom Goodwillie's 60th Birthday (Dubrovnik, Croatia) 23-27 June 2014
Coast Algebraic Topology Summer School "Topological Field Theories"
(PIMS, Vancouver, British Columbia) 7-12 July 2014
- Loop spaces in geometry and topology (Nantes) 1-5 September 2014
- 19th Brazilian Topology Meeting (State University of São Paulo (UNESP), São José do Rio Preto, Brazil) 3-9 August 2014
- Topology of Torus Actions and Applications to Geometry and Combinatorics : Satellite Conference of ICM 2014 (Daejeon, Korea) 7-11 August 2014
- “IRTATCA: Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra” (CRM, Barcelona) January 7 to June 30, 2015
following is a (more sophisticated!) conference page for algebraic
topology: AlgTop-Conf. The time is probably
approaching when I stop maintaining this page, since AlgTop-Conf arguably makes it redundant.
(Please email me if you have thoughts on this.)
also the Topology Atlas Conferences Page.
updated 2 December 2013.